通讯地址：Dr. Ling-Zhi Zhang, Institute of Polymer Science, Zhongshan (Sun Yat-Sen) University, Guangzhou 510275, GuangDong, China；Current Address: Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan University, No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan
1997 Ph.D., Polymer Chemistry & Physics, Zhongshan University, Thesis title: Photo/Thermo-Crosslinked Polymers for Second-Order Nonlinear Optics and Azobenzene-Containing Polymers for Reversible Optical Storage. Thesis Advisor: Prof. Zhi-Gang Cai, Prof. Zhao-Xi Liang.
1994 M.S., Polymer Chemistry & Physics, Zhongshan University, Thesis title: Synthesis and Characterization of Photoresponsive Liquid Crystal Polymers Containing Viologen or Azobenzene Units.
1991 B.S., Chemistry, Sichuan University, ChenDu, Sichuan Province.
• June 2002 – present: Associate Professor in the Institute of Polymer Science, Zhongshan University; Photonic crystal fabrication in photopolymerization systems; Oligoaryls and conjugated polymers for electroluminescence and nonlinear optics.
• Oct. 2000 – June, 2002: Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan University, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Tien-Yau Luh. Research field: Synthesis of conjugated organic compounds and polymers for electroluminescence and investigation of photoluminescent and electroluminescent properties on these materials.
• July 1998 – Oct. 2000: Guest researcher in State Key Lab of Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy, Zhongshan University.
• July 1997 – June 2000: Lecturer, Institute of Polymer Science, Zhongshan University;
• July 1997 – Oct. 2000: Full-time instructor in Functional Polymers for postgraduate students and in Chemistry English for undergraduate students of Chemistry at the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering School of Zhongshan University.
• Organometallic chemistry. Synthesis of conjugated heterocycles and conjugated polymers (esp. PPV derivatives with silicon spacer) for electroluminescent application.
• Polymer chemistry and physics. Synthesis of organic chromophores and functionalized polymers for nonlinear optics (NLO); Design, synthesis and NLO study of crosslinking or interpenetrating network polymer systems by photo-/thermo-crosslinking methods and organic/inorganic composite systems by Sol-Gel techniques.
• Optical information storage and fabrication of periodical microstructures in azobenzene-containing polymers with laser holography.
• Experienced in maintaining and operating a vacuum deposition system for the fabrication of light-emitting devices (National Taiwan University, Taiwan) and a laser system for measuring second harmonic generation (Zhongshan University, Mainland China).
1. Zhang, L.Z., Wang, J., Liang, Z.X., Xu, Z.D., Cai, Z.G., She, W.L., and Zhou, J.Y. (2002): Photoinduced Micropattern in Azobenzene Polymer Film, Chinese Science Bulletin (Eng.), submitted.
2. Zhang, L.Z., Chen, C.-W., Lee, C.-F, Wu, C.-C; Lee, G.-H.; Yu, W.; and Luh, T.-Y. (2002): Non-Amine-Based Furan-Containing Oligoaryls as Efficient Hole Transporting Materials, Chem. Com., 2336-2337.
3. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Ninulescu, V., Xie, Z.H., Jin, K. and Liang, Z.X. (2001): Photoinduced Birefringence and Numerical Solution of a New Dynamic Model in an Amorphouse Copolymer Containing Azobenzene Groups. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science 19, 255-263.
4. Wang, X., Su, H., Zhang, L.Z., He, Y. J., Zheng, X.G. and Wang, H. Z. (2001): A novel method for fabrication of sub-micrometer crystalline structure by holography. Applied Optics l40, 5588-5591.
5. Yang, G., Zhu, H.G., Zhang, L.Z. and Chen, X. M. (2000): Synthesis, structure and second harmonic effect of bis(m-2-3,5-dinitrobenzoato)zinc(II) and tetraaquabis(3,5-dinitrobbenzoato-)cobalt(II) tetrahydrate. Australian Journal of Chemistry 53, 601-605.
6. Xu, Z.D., Cai, Z.G., Zhang, L.Z., Liu, Y.F., Yang, J., She, W.L. and Zhou, J.Y. (2000): Pattern Formation and Quasicrystal Structure in Azobenzene Polymer Film. Chinese Physics Letters 12, 428-430.
7. Zhang, L.Z., Li, Y., Liang, Z.X. Yu, Q.S. and Cai, Z.G. (1999): New Crosslinked Polymer Systems with High and Stable Optical Nonlinearity. Reactive & Functional Polymers 40, 255-262.
8. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Xu, Z.D., Yu, Q.S. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): Second Order Nonlinear Optical Interpenetrating Polymer Networks Based on Polyurethane or Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) and Epoxy Polymer. Polymer International 48,467-472.
9. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Yu, Q. S. and Liang, Z. X. (1999), Photocrosslinked Polymer and Interpenetrating Polymer Network for Nonlinear Optics. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 71, 1081-1087.
10. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Ying, Q.D. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): An Epoxy/(Methyl methacrylate) Interpenetrating Polymer Network for Second-Order Nonlinear Optics. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (Eng.) 17, 435-440.
11. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Yang, P.Q. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): Effects of the Short-Range Structure on SHG Relaxation Behavior in Epoxy Polymers. Journal of Functional Polymers (Chin.) 12, 360-366.
12. Zhang, L.Z., Yang, H., Cai, Z.G., Liang, Z.X. (1998): Synthesis and Characterization of Interpenetrating Polymer Networks with Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties, Acta Sci. Naturalium Universitatis SunYatseni (Chin.) 37, 63-67.
13. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Xie, Z.H., Ling, W.Z. and Liang, Z.X. (1998): Photoinduced Anisotropy via a Two-photon Process in a New Azobenzene Side-Chain Copolymer. ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Preprint 29, 344-345.
14. Zhang, L.Z., Liang, Z.X. and Cai, Z.G. (1998): Photocrosslinked Polymer and Interpenetrating Polymer Networks for Nonlinear Optics, ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Preprint 29, 1034-1035.
15. Bi, D.Y., Zhang, L.Z., Liang, Z.X. and Liu, S.H. (1997): Optical Information Storage in Poly [3-methyl-4-bis(N,N-hydroxyethyl) amino-4-nitro-azobenzene sebacoyl] Film by Degenerate Four-Wave Mixing, Chinese Physics Letters (Eng.) 14, 284-286.
16. Zhang, L.Z., Guo, J.M. and Liang, Z.X. (1997): Synthesis and Third-order Nonlinear Optical Characteristic of An Azobenzene Polymer (PAZOS). Journal of Functional Polymers (Chin.) 10, 463-469.
1. Luh, T.-Y., Zhang, L.Z., Lee, C.-F, Chen, C.-W. and Wu, C.-C.: Nonamine-based Furan-Containing Hole Transporting Materials for Electroluminescent Devices, US Patent, to be filed (2003).